Each participant presents his/her specialist subject via a mini 15-minute conference. The goal is to share their ideas in an easy-to-understand way, and to shed some light on the main issues in their particular field of study and knowledge.
A number of these Ernest conferences have looked at economic themes, notably:
- “Turbulent markets” (J-Ph. Bouchaud)
- “Building a confident society” (Y. Algan)
- “A bright future for oil” (M. Lüling)
- “What does the 21st century hold for businesses?” (Ph. Camus)
- “The minimum wage” (Ph. Askénazy)
- “The instability of financial markets” (A. Orléan)
- “What kind of economy for the digital world?” (F. Benhamou)
- “The euro” (Ch. Gave)
- “The success of vice” (D. Cohen)
Go to the Ernest website for further details and videos of the conferences
Published on 2 April 2014.