To do this they use real time drawing in videos each lasting around three minutes, which have already featured the following themes:
- The EU budget - NEW (with the Cité de l’économie)
- Social protection
- Budgeting municipalities
- No economy without trust! (with the Cité de l’économie)
- What is the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ?
- The development of national budget
- Austerity or stimulus, how does it work?
- How do you calculate the income tax?
- What is a tax haven?
- What is comparative advantage?
- The fiscal cliff in the United States
- Measuring unemployment
- The financialisation of companies
- The single currency
- Purchasing power
- The stock market and corporate finance
- The role of the ECB
- Monetary creation
Other videos are published monthly on the Youtube channel "Draw me the economy"
More information on the web site "Draw me the economy" and LeMonde.fr
For a presentation of the Sydo educational concept, see the TED conference:
Published on 10 June 2013.